Terms and ConditionsPlease read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from FABS, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at the event. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders.
Conditions of Entry
1. Please allow additional time upon arrival for required QR code registration and social distancing movement with large numbers. We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your mobile number are up to date.
2. If you or your guests are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including dry cough, fever or shortness of breath, please let
us know by calling Dixie Morante M:0401610796 or Roxy Rogers M:0407682992
Collection of Tickets
1. Tickets must be collected at the venue by Primary Purchaser only.
COVID-19 Refund Terms and Conditions:
1. You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government
directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event
itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the
FABS being required to or deciding to:
a. cancel or postpone the event;
b. reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
c. change your seating allocation;
in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these COVID-19 Refunds Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
Refunds will be processed to the primary purchaser only.
2. You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in
place at the time of the event.
3. If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact
details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of
Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government
(if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they
provide their contact details to the Government directly.
4. All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event,
either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period,
you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19.